Updated colors as of September 12, 2022
There’s more to this classically inspired sweater than meets the eye:
- Pattern published by https://tkga.org/article/squared-up-by-reah-janise-kauffman/?event=login so you know it’s been scrupulously tech edited, has fantastic schematics, and is loaded with knitterly details. All this means, your project has a high probability of coming out beautifully if you Read. The. Directions. AND SWATCH.
- Comes written for nine sizes (finished chest 32” - 64”). How’s that for inclusive sizing?
- Integrated side-seam pockets. Those are pockets that you knit at the same time as the rest of the sweater!
- Shawl collar and button band are worked in one piece by picking up stitches along fronts and back and then shaped using short rows so the collar lays flat in back.
And I would be remiss if I didn’t remind you about our “automatic” 15 % discount on 6 or more skeins. When you put six skeins or more in your basket, we’ll give you 15% off the order!
- Sample was knit in Solitude Wool Targhee 2 (pecan). Gretchen dyed up eight new colors during Summer 2022, including raspberry sorbet, galvanized, chambray, citron and others.
This beauty would be equally fantastic in our Montadale true woolen for a light and airy version.
Or, if you want a sweater that’s more of a coat, try our Romney semi-worsted.