Let the Festivities Begin!
We have been preparing for this big moment all summer! Are you ready? We are! Come see us at the Shenandoah Valley Fiber Festival (SVFF) this Saturday & Sunday, September 23 & 24, at the Clarke County Ruritan Fairgrounds, 890 West Main Street in Berryville, Virginia, 22611.
The entrance fee is only $5, and the gates open at 10:00 AM. We are in the Ruritan Building, booths 10/11, at the front, just inside the main door.
We will be bringing:
- Clun Forest light (Shave 'Em to Save 'Em, aka se2se),
- Cotswold true lace (se2se),
- Dorset hike,
- Karakul (se2se),
- Llama-rama! (Chesapeake Fibershed),
- Montadale true woolen,
- Romney mohair,
- Targhee 2-ply,
- Tunis 3-ply (natural dyed, se2se),
- custom woven throws (undyed & natural dyed colors),
- lots of roving! (both se2se & other breeds).
That's the good news. The bad news is all of this will not be available on our website until Tuesday after the festival -- sorry!
This is our closest to home Fiber Festival and we think it’s JUST RIGHT. Not too big, not too small. Berryville, Virginia is about 75 miles west of DC and should be a little less rainy this weekend. Wear your sweaters! and a raincoat....